Blog Compass Lite 2.0 - personal blog About Me Album Bookmarks

Monday, January 31, 2005

January JukeBox (All I Ask of You)

Welcome to www.thephantomoftheopera.com









Cliff Richards & Sarah Brightman
from "The Phantom of the Opera"


No more talk of darkness
Forget these wide eyed fears
I'm here, nothing can harm you
My words will warm and calm you
Let me be your freedom
Let daylight dry your tears
I'm here, with you, beside you
To guard you and to guide you

Say you love me every waking moment
Turn my head with talk of summer time
Say you need me with you now and always
Promise me that all you say is true
That's all I ask of you

Let me be your shelter
Let me be your light
You're safe, no one will find you
Your fears are far behind you

All I want is freedom
A world with no more night
And you, always beside me
To hold me and to hide me

Then say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime
Let me lead you from your solitude
Say you'll want me with you here beside you
Anywhere you go let me go too
That's all I ask of you

Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime
Say the word and I will follow you
Share each day with me, each night, each morning
Say you love me
know I do
Love me, that's all I ask of you

1 Comments:

  • do u no.......
    u r really so similar with ..........
    the one who luv ths song so much as well....

    suddnly feel ...
    in fact..u 2 really so similar with each other ga...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home