Blog Compass Lite 2.0 - personal blog About Me Album Bookmarks

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Compass.idv.hk

About two years ago I was thinking to renovate my personal homepage to phase 2 featuring a lot of interactive flash components. I was inspired by some very successfully flash site like fullsail.com , pixelranger.com , 2advanced.com … maybe I could do the same thing for myself.

Blogs started to become popular and I have made a blogger account available for myself as a buffer place before the official site is launched. As I graduated things started to go rough and I got less time to work on the fancy stuffs, I have decided to transform this blog into the official site directly.

The renovation is about to complete and the new domain name compass.idv.hk is in effect. Later on I will bring in flickr and del.icio.us, activate the four buttons above and the whole process is done.

Do check it out often and give me comments :)