Blog Compass Lite 2.0 - personal blog About Me Album Bookmarks

Friday, July 23, 2004

"Developer"

Like what I always emphasize, interests is important, but not as important as a sense of success. The feeling of success is always a propelsion or driver for you to move forward.
I may not be a competent in programming though, I really ended up as a software developer. For me it really needs bravery and courage to take up this challenge, yet it gives me a feeling that I am really at work: not always successful, there are always something that blocks your way.
There were obstacles at the beginning, but practices make perfection. I find that programming is actually quite fun~ and hardly can I imagine that I am planning to write a J2EE webapp as my new webportal, applying what I learn at work on my personal context. Right, that's what I always do, learn and then fully utilize my knowledge assets to gain further more.