Blog Compass Lite 2.0 - personal blog About Me Album Bookmarks

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Changes are good

This is the first Lunar New Year eve that I have to work, so unfortunate...
Well I am busy as usual, it is obvious that the passion of a "new start" during the new year is no longer in existence. Though everthing that ought to be done came up as obligations, I still managed to get some changes.
1) I haven't told any of my friends yet, I have dyed my hair...
2) I have promised to God this morning, I will try hard not to swear in the future.
3) I will change my job (this is obvious) next year and now I have to start searching intensively.
4) My own project is having a hard time and definitely I will work at full speed during this holiday.
5) I gonna save money hard and start my investment plan...