Blog Compass Lite 2.0 - personal blog About Me Album Bookmarks

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Finally (Con't)

Thanks to your Lord Jesus Christ. This is a message I have just got from ISACA:
CISA EXAM RESULT NOTIFICATION
This notification is being sent per your request at the time of registration.
On behalf of ISACA, we are pleased to inform you that you successfully PASSED the December 2005 CISA EXAM...

This is another achievement following the passing of CISSP. My deepest appreciation for those who have helped me, especially Jermaine, Galax, Tom and Mr. Alen Lo.
Next target... still under consideration, but definitely I will keep on going.

1 Comments:

  • how long between taking the test and getting the notification??? I'm waiting & hoping that it'll be a 'pass' but it's day 13 and I have heard that a 'pass' should have been here by now :-((

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home