Blog Compass Lite 2.0 - personal blog About Me Album Bookmarks

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Yahoo Kills Blog Search?

Yahoo Kills Blog Search?.

In fact I am just wondering why search engines have to distinguish between ‘web search’ and ‘blog search’? For Web 2.0 to become generic and a basic groundwork, it is particularly important for normal users (both technical and non-technical) to just ‘search’.

As more information abound everywhere, as time goes by my searching practices become lazier. Most of the time I just want to type one word and expect to reach the correct destination. Unless I have particular criteria to add, the essence of searching are just simple and quick.

Sooner or later searching engines should fuse everything up. Being in the software industry myself, I can see that users normally don’t care about the difference between backend searching mechanisms.

1 Comments:

  • Bravo, magnificent idea and is duly

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home