Blog Compass Lite 2.0 - personal blog About Me Album Bookmarks

Sunday, July 25, 2004

A short trip

Today I went on a short trip to 東坪洲 with my family. Hardly can I have time for an outdoor activity these days, today is an exception.
In fact we have just circled the island for once. There were many flying inserts and especially monsquitos along the way. Luckily we have got some spraying stuff to avoid their bites. The sun was exceptionally shiny in the afternoon, not long after setting off I have earned several sun-burns on my skins (especially both of my arms are now totally red).
The whole tour ends after a quick dinner. Everyone is asleep now while I am still setting up something great for my future website. In these days there are nothing else that can interests me except these I have mentioned.