Blog Compass Lite 2.0 - personal blog About Me Album Bookmarks

Monday, December 20, 2004

Man down !!

I have been sleeping whole day today, as eventually I am hit by influenza and have serious fever today.
Darren has got it right. Everyone are in good shape in the normal working days. When it comes a holiday, they always get ill and ruin the whole day in bed. My friends are like this, I am like this, no exception.
Quite delighted to see a bit progress in the dot com project. It may eventually worth a fortune, but at least I can learn a lot from it, and I have already. Really hope that it will turn up to be successful.

1 Comments:

  • take more rest la
    add oil for ur dot com la
    looking forward to cing ur harvest =)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home