Blog Compass Lite 2.0 - personal blog About Me Album Bookmarks

Friday, February 11, 2005

Hosting as the main problem

A new year has started and I can't help relaxing myself and have some entertainment in these few days. At the same time I should start implementing my plans.
Beginning my thinking about this blog. Being a blogger involved in IT career, I start to feel that my blog is somehow unprofessional and without a consistent theme. I don't have many friends and there isn't much traffic. So I am planning if I can install one (eg. WordPress) so that I can manage the categories or something. Yet my server won't be online 24x7. It's a real problem.
I may want some suggestion on this.. shall I move this blog somewhere else? or start a few more blogs in blogger? or there may be other solutions?

1 Comments:

  • Hello,

    You may try http://www.jroller.com/ it has nice chategories that you can add or change, and all the posts will have a cathegory. It is realy nice.

    By Blogger cristianca, at 4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home