Blog Compass Lite 2.0 - personal blog About Me Album Bookmarks

Sunday, April 10, 2005

The Art of Multi-tasking..

I have go 0.5 day holiday per week -- Sundays afternoon.
An assignment was due yesteday and I haven't completed that by Friday. On Fridays night I have TKD lessons and got home at around 9pm. I ended up working for the assignment overnight and slept for only 2 hours. I went to work normally on Saturday morning and CUHK lesson in the afternoon. Eventually I got home at 6pm and finished up the remaining part of assignment.
The following day, that is today, I got up early for a substitute class of TKD, then went to Church, and finally I got some time for an afternoon sleep.
So what are left to be done now? Another CUHK project, dot com project, find j..., revise for exam....

1 Comments:

  • super bc life........
    add oil la
    harvest is waiting for u =)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home