Blog Compass Lite 2.0 - personal blog About Me Album Bookmarks

Friday, March 17, 2006

Strike for a Balance...

Job is stressful, life is stressful… Nothing is easy these days, yet ultimately, everything is just a matter of feelings and emotions. Higher EQ can cope with that (I hope).

Better personal management can really ease my life a little bit. At least till now I am not overwhelmed by tonnes of letters or bills on my desk. A simple monthly balance sheet can prevent me from running out of money. My outlook schedule acts as my hard drive for all the routine works, but still my brain never rests. I head on to plan for further improvements: for my career, studies, health and living standards… As in my opinion, life must proceed every day.

So I give schedule to everything including the most routine habits. With the absolute rational attitude I hope I can get everything done yet complying to sufficient sleeping hours.