Blog Compass Lite 2.0 - personal blog About Me Album Bookmarks

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Development: Challenging but Fun

Hardly can I imagine I would say that!
A year ago I was really afraid of programming and once I have lost all my confidence due to continuous failure in complicated assignments. I have changed by preference, from a potential programmer to system administrator.
God is really amazing, sometimes you really have no idea why He is guiding you this way. Just believe! He is always guiding you the right way! Programming (or software development) has a better career edge over system and network maintenance. Now I understand God gives me a development job. I am always trying to like whatever I am doing, that's why I am working harder in spare time, digging deeper into open source stuffs and see what can be unleashed. Yes, with no capital at this stage, I am all by myself. Step by step I strongly believe that eventually I can achieve something.