Blog Compass Lite 2.0 - personal blog About Me Album Bookmarks

Friday, August 06, 2004

Doom3 (con't)

Doom3 is great~ even when I am playing only in medium screen quality, the graphics are still brilliant to me. Being one of the pioneer in the game, I really think I can write a walkthrough for it if I am patient enough. The zombie appears from nowhere that frighten you suddenly when you turn around, and the screaming sound are really terrifying (especially in the cutscene when you first encounter your enemy). The environment makes you feel you are really in Mars (much better than any of the previous games I have ever played), the only weakness is you often needs to stay in dark, and the guns are all not powerful to excite you while you are blowing up those monsters.
I think I still have half a story to go on this. I can't stay with the moving screen too long or else I would have headache.