Blog Compass Lite 2.0 - personal blog About Me Album Bookmarks

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Network on network

Join Friendster!

I don't know how many people can see this. I always view the Internet as a valuable resource for the goodness of mankind. It just depends on how you utilize it.
One of the goodnesses is to keep in touch with my friends. Building a network of relationship over the network of computers. I have searched through Friendster tonight and found that although the service is so famous, not many of my friends are there.
One of my dream is to integrate different networks into one. I have ICQ, Yahoo and MSN groups, this blog and Friendster.. how can I maintain a SCALABLE human network with all these resources? I am always pondering.

1 Comments:

  • for me, i use miranda-im to connect to icq, yahoo and msn at home and use GAIM in office (Linux environment)

    xanga is my blogging tools and .. friendster ... havent play for a while ... i really hope xanga and friendster can merge or all of my friend use myspace.com . There are many similar site out there. Lets build one !

    FYI, I am data ^_^

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home