Blog Compass Lite 2.0 - personal blog About Me Album Bookmarks

Saturday, October 02, 2004

The Terminal

The Terminal

Seldom can I encounter a comedy these days. After watching movies alone several times, finally I can see one that can really make me laugh. The whole theatre bursted into laughter and applause, this really worth seeing.
I am pleased that the economy is really recovering. These days I have been busy configuring my new Pocket PC. I was in a hard time buying that at Broadway! It was so crowded and people were so eager to pay. The same thing happened in SportsHouse where I have my Timberland shoes. God I see lives all around.
I was in Tsimshatsui tonight with my former university schoolmates. I could hardly get out from the restaurant as the gate was blocked by people who were waiting for tables. God that's the real Hong Kong.