Blog Compass Lite 2.0 - personal blog About Me Album Bookmarks

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

The Art of the Start

The Art of the Start

Data has left me a message today, wondering why everybody is talking about Guy Kawasaki. Well I can't say it for sure, but in my perspective it is obvious that I have a strong desire to start my own stuff of course. This is supposed not to be mentioned overtly, but it doesn't matter anyway. Afterall at this stage I am just expecting a chance to learn.
There are different ways of survival for different careers. I don't think one can achieve steady promotion by accumulating experience. The strength of IT is high flexibility. Nobody will treaure IT staff as high-value asset, but the knowledge we acquire can be apply to almost every company. Keep on jumping, learning, gaining edges is the way we survive.
I like stability, but I can't deny or cover up the exploration mind that exist in every young man's heart. Poor as I am, I got nothing to lose. Why not give it a try?