Blog Compass Lite 2.0 - personal blog About Me Album Bookmarks

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Too busy!!!

Another long long time that I have been always from blog. You know, time is so tense these weeks and I have got tonnes to do. Don't worry, I don't think there will be readers hanging around here. All the way I am talking to myself...
First, wish Dilys a happy birthday. I feel so guilty to screw things up today and I swear I will trust Hongkongpost no more.
Second, I really wish I can finish those assignments sooner. Those things are not hard at all, the only problem is I being too lazy (or tired) to study.
Third, I have to finish my own project. There is a chance that I can grap a domain (a .com) myself. If it really happens there will be a whole new set of preparations to be done. I have dealt with a couple of long-distant calls from Macromedia these days for their shipping of Flex 1.5. Wish them every success too, for I may have a better platform for my application.
And then I will go to Macau tomorrow for a referee job in an internation Taekwondo contest. Another weekend spoiled.
Yes, no money, no time, no charm, no achievement. What am I for?

3 Comments:

  • I just came across your blog by chance. Not bad and keep it up! :P
    If you have time, you can go and visit my blog as well!

    By Blogger My Crystalization, at 12:31 AM  

  • Nice Post. I stumbled upon your blog in my quest for a date. I am 19 yrs. old.
    I recently checked out a website that reviews Online Dating sites. It looks very good. I was able to compare the leading online dating websites before I decided which one was best for me. I would highly recommend this site for anyone. It's ease of use, and straightforwardness made my search for an online date much easier. Oh, by the way the URL is www.onlinedating-sites.com

    Sweet Regards,
    Stephanie Xhing

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:37 AM  

  • I can't imagine someone leave a message and suggest you to go to the dating service! :O

    By Blogger My Crystalization, at 1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home