Blog Compass Lite 2.0 - personal blog About Me Album Bookmarks

Monday, November 01, 2004

Happy Halloween !!


Can't believe that's me!! I was again very busy on Saturday, but still I had to free up some time for a halloween party after my colleague wedding party. It was so crowded in Lan Kwai Fong, the place was flooded with vampires, witches, monsters and spidermen... I joined my friends late and once I arrived, they began to do the make up for me. After a couple of photoshots a man came and offered me an opportunity to scare his child (what a dad)... The kid screamed so loudly and the whole restaurant was watching!!

1 Comments:

  • Ah but scaring children can sometimes be fun, although probably more fun for the adults than the kids!

    By Blogger Gage1, at 2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home